Father Pat Connor, a 79-year-old Catholic priest born in Australia and based in Bordentown, N.J., says we should be considering:
- Does he have friends?
- How does he spend (or not spend) his money?
- Is he a doormat?
- What is his relationship with his mother like?
- Does he have a sense of humor?
- Have you ignored any problems in him, because you think you can change them?
- What is his family like?
- “Finally: Does he possess those character traits that add up to a good human being — the willingness to forgive, praise, be courteous? Or is he inclined to be a fibber, to fits of rage, to be a control freak, to be envious of you, to be secretive?"
Full Story: An Ideal Husband