Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Request From Mona Khalil

As Salaam Alaikum Zahra's family and friends,

My name is Mona Khalil and I am currently a second year Peace Corps volunteer serving in Morocco.

At the moment, I am working on raising money for a Computer and Resource center for my local youth center that serves my community and neighboring villages. My proposal includes 6 computers and 15 dictionaries at a total cost of $2,880.00. Any amount* you can donate to this project is appreciated. If you are not in a position to donate, I completely understand. But if you forward this email along to people you know, you are still contributing to our cause. Every bit helps in any way possible.

*Your gift supporting this project is tax-deductible.

You can access my project on Peace Corps official website: Peace Corps Donors

-Mona

No comments: