Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Self-Control

I'm finally making some progress with this healthy living-gym freak business. I can feel and see the difference. And how do the forces that be decide to repay me?

1. Today is 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins, and it's for a good cause!

2. The Panera I study at several times a week is celebrating it's one year anniversary today. I was here the day they opened, doing the same thing I'm doing today, "studying" or not. They're celebrating with free cookies! No limit -the cashier gave me a paper bag to take some home with me!

If this isn't a test in self-control that I'm going to fail, I don't know what is.

At the same time, I can't complain: discounted ice cream and free cookies!

1 comment:

Sarah Al-Habib said...

You deserve a free bag full of those yummy cookies to go with those finals!