Monday, July 23, 2007

Thank you Cindy Sheehan. Thank you for reminding me why I've always hesitated when it came to voting Democrat.


I was frightened out of ever voting for a third party, or an independent candidate, but voting out of fear is one of the things that bestowed us with the Bush crime mob and may give us the Republican, if not in party affiliation, Hillary Clinton.


I was a lifelong Democrat only because the choices were limited. The Democrats are the party of slavery and were the party that started every war in the 20th century, except the other Bush debacle. The Federal Reserve, permanent federal income taxes, not one but two World Wars, Japanese concentration camps, and not one but two atom bombs dropped on the innocent citizens of Japan -- all brought to us via the Democrats.


Read on at: SF Chronicle

1 comment:

Um Sumayyah said...

barak Allahu fiky.. good points! I hate voting !?!?!!? why isn't there anyone good to vote for ?!?!!?